NATURAL DYEING WORKSHOP
This workshop is an introduction to the world of natural dyeing.
Participants will learn:
- how to prepare fabrics prior to dyeing
- how to extract colors from natural ingredients and material
- how to dye fabrics
- how to create patterns on the fabrics using different techniques (tie & dye and shibori)
- how to care for your dyed fabrics
At the end of the workshop, each participants will leave with:
- the dyer's color charts we would have created during the workshop. Samples from every colors used.
- a little wall-hanging made by the participant during the workshop
- a PDF guide will be sent. This document will help you reproduce and practice what we would have learn during the workshop, as long as the recipes and ressources to help you.
Limited to 6 people
55€ - all material included
14H - 17H30